Wednesday, May 2

I Got Abstract Nails!

I just got Nicole by O.P.I Nail Lacquer Texture Coat and I suddenly fell in love with it!

Now I'm going to tell you step by step applying the texture coat into your nails.

  • First of all, make sure that your nails are clean. Wash your hand first in soaky warm water.
  • Second, apply your favorite color of basic coat nail polish. Here I used my O.P.I Nail Lacquer "Need Sunglasses", because of it's damn bright color.



 
  • Dry your nails. It takes for about 5-10 minutes to make it dry (according to the temperature of your room). P.S: to make it dry faster, try to soak your nails inside cold water for about 3-5 minutes.

Tadaaaa.. I polished it twice to get better result. So bright, isn't it?
  • Next, put on the  Nicole by O.P.I Nail Lacquer Texture Coat. I use my Red Texture Coat (as seen in  here). 



  • I desperately wanted the black color but I think it was sold out (I bought it in Grand Indonesia, Jakarta).

YAY! I don't have to wait so long until I get these textured nails.

REMEMBER:  O.P.I Nail Lacquer Texture Coat is very viscous so never ever open the bottle too long.
How does it look? :)
Final step: put on the transparent nail polish.

See you next time on another review!








No comments:

Post a Comment