Thursday, March 1

Perfect Guy For Imperfect Girl

A perfect guy is not a guy you expect to be.
A perfect guy for you cannot think about you 24/7, but he will keep your face inside his mind even when he's with his friends.
A perfect guy is not a blind. He will say pretty girls are pretty, and sexy girls are sexy. But, he will keep his heart for you.
A perfect guy for you is not a guy who strangely romantic just for you, even he is not. He will act as he feel comfortable when around you, with all his silly things he does.
A perfect guy for you is not merely a perfect creature physically. He thinks, "hell, I don't even care about my body." What he thinks about you is how to take care of you: your body, your feeling, your happiness.


 
He doesn't mind if one day he'll find your weakness.  He doesn't really mind if one day he sees you as an ugly yeti in the morning, without make up and get your oily face. He even doesn't mind if he hears you burping and farting. Then thank your God, because he doesn't mind if one day you get wrinkles on your face.

Girls, a perfect guy for you is not a perfect guy of what you've been craving for.

Boys are just ugly in something, something that is so real. But overall, love makes them perfect.

Girls, I really mean it.

He's not PERFECT, same as YOU.
So why don't you take him as he is?

I don't mind if he's smoking. I don't mind if he's drinking. I don't mind if he's staring at the pretty girl he meets in everywhere. I don't mind if he got a bunch of ex-girlfriends. I don't mind if he's spontaneously farting in front of me. I don't mind if he tells me his weakness, the weakness that could make him so ashamed.

I have someone that is not perfect. I have someone that is bad in few things that I expected him not to be. Because I am not a perfect either, so why do I have to force him to be someone that I think would be so perfect?

For the sake of perfection, I think we might be perfect couple of imperfection. Nonetheless, we love each other. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment