Sunday, January 8

Page 7 of 366


Woohoo! Can’t believe it’s been a week in 2012! What did you get from these late 7 days, fellas? I’ve worked on (as usual), tight deadline since the first day of 2012. Anyway, I don’t have anything to wish, but that doesn’t mean that I am so hopeless facing the future. I don’t really like making any bullshit resolution without realization. Hehehe..

But, there are so many things I’d like to do in this year. So many big things that I await for. I won’t tell you that, I just keep in my head and try my best to make it real.

So, what would you like to do, fellas?
Have a great great great 2012!

Think positively. Exercise daily. Eat healthy. Work hard. Stay strong. Build faith. Worry less. Read more. Be happy. Relax. Love. Live!


x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment